When you get into the 4me repo, you can see a bunch of directories. The most important ones are listed here with their utility.
@4me/dev : Scripts for creating, launching and cleaning a local 4ME development instance
b2b.cert: B2B certificate, necessary for using the B2B services
bootstrap.sh: Install 4ME depencies
build-env.sh: Builds the 4ME environment data from @4me/env
node_modulesand some temporary files
docker-compose.yml: Defines the containers (core-mapping, flight-positions, etc.)
test-env.sh: Runs flow and the tests
@4me/docker : Docker commands for creating the images (frontend + services)
frontend.dockerfile: Dockerfile used for the frontend service
service.dockerfile: Dockerfile used for every JS backend service
@4me/docs : 4me-atm documentation
*.md: Markdown files for this website documentation
@4me/ops-docs : Frontend (4me)
MUT.(version_number).md: Manuel utilisateur (User guide)
@4me/packages : Components (4me)
- adsbweb-flight.positions : Rest API that exposes flights positions from ADS-B data.
- asterix-flight.positions : Rest API that exposes flights positions from ASTERIX data.
- auth-server : Authentication server for 4ME clients.
- b2b.env : Beginning of package that gets the environment data from B2B NM (not used).
- b2b.gateway : Retrieves “counts” and “regulations” info (Modern API package to B2B NM).
- babel-config : Utility package that harmonizes babel configurations through other projects.
- backend-tools : Collection of backend tools for Koa used throughout the 4ME stack (prometheus, logger, etc.)
- env : Isomorphic library (nodejs + frontend) that contains data specific to each 4ME environment (Reims, Paris, Brest, Bordeaux and Aix).
- environment-server : Retrieves AIXM data and exposes them through a Rest API (NM B2B environment data server).
- What is the position of this navigation point?
- What is the geometry of this sector of control?
- Where is this airport located?
- frontend : 4ME IHM.
- graphql.server : GraphQL server.
- post-ops.uploader : Package that periodically upload things on AWS S3.
- test-utils : Utilities that run tests.
- tile-server : A tiles server for the IHM graphical part.
- weather : Meteo elements API. The data is retrieved from a GeoServer exposed by a provider called METSAFE.
- xman.fetcher : Proxy that filters XMAN sequence files in XML and transforms them in JSON.
- xman.orchestrator : Service that exposes a Rest API.
- collects the controllers' action (e.g. speed reduction)
- uses sequence files transformed by one or several xman.fetcher
- uses the geographical positions (
- calculates the XMAN flights states
- xman.coordinator : Attempts to rewrite xman.orchestrator with RxJS.
- pgsql : Supposed to be a “custom” version of postgresql. 4ME runs with a standard postgresql.
- json.schemas : Utility package that exports JSON schemas used in Rest APIs between the microservices (only used for XMAN).
@4me/side-projects : 3D WebGL map (4me)
flight.positions-visualizer: Project for creating the 3D map with the flights (uses directly the packages