As 4ME is getting closer to its deployment, an essential component was missing from 4ME : a proper technical supervisor interface.
More issues have also been fixed throughout the whole stack.
Core issues :
- Better error handling for 4ME components
- Handle socket disconnect
- Hide help button for now
- Dashboard page varies depending on CWP type
- Status page varies depending on CWP type
- Add time and date in the top bar
- Remove fantom scrollbar when keyboard is displayed
XMAN Issues :
- Tweak mach advisory generation
- Undo button handling when transitioning from normal mode to MCS mode
- Keep applied mach reduction visible when transitioning from normal mode to XMAN OFF
- Default filter on open CWPs is now 'Geo'
- XMAN minimum clean speed mode
- XMAN OFF mode
- Keep applied mach in memory in case of XML flapping
- FL rounding comparison on mouse over
- XMAN Service status display
- Font size + margins consistency
Mapping issues :
See for yourself on the demo page !